Wine and City Tours in Valparaíso and Santiago Chile
Santiago is the capital city of Chile. It holds about one third of the Chilean population, and it is one of the fastest growing cities of South America.
We want to make sure you get both a contrast of the old city and the new city, telling you about both our history and local traditions, as well as about the economy and what businesses are located here.
On our tour, you'll see that it's not just about the landmarks, but also how the city moves, where people grab a beer, where they have lunch, what "chilenismos" are being said, and more!
1. Private vehicle and driver who will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation
2. Professional Tour Guide who will take you through the City and explain the history and idiosyncrasy, as well as the local culture.
3. Mineral water and other basic amenities.
4. Tolls and other basic transportation related fees
5. If traveling to or from Valparaiso or Viña del Mar, a stop at a winery is optional
* Minimum of 2 participants
* Group rates available
* If you want to extend the tour past the hours we offer, there is a charge of $10 USD per hour/ per person.
*We can begin / end from the airport for no extra charge
$ 100 USD per person
(Beginning and ending in Santiago)
$200 USD per person
(From the Valparaiso area / It becomes a full day tour)
"Al was happy to accommodate us with a Walking tour of Santiago. He was entertaining and very knowledgeable about the history, architecture and politics of the area. I wish we would have used him for a tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar with a transfer to Santiago when we arrived by cruise ship.