Wine and City Tours in Valparaíso and Santiago Chile
The Local's Walking Tour is one of the first off-the-beaten-path walking routes in Valparaiso.
In this tour you cover the best of the city -- from a Fisherman's cove, to the Markets, and the View Points, all the while learning about the history of the city, as well as its economy, demography, idiosyncracy, identity and society.
Some of the highlights of this tour are:
- Caleta Portales
- Mercado Cardonal & Avenida Argentina
- Plaza De La Victoria
- Cerro Alegre & Cerro Concepción
- Plaza Sotomayor
- Barrio Puerto
- Best Street Art in the City
- Museo a Cielo Abierto
- Trolley Buses (Except Sundays)
- Local Produce
- "Paseos & Miradores" (View points and promenades)
1. Professional Tour Guide who will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar and will also take you through the City and explain the history and idiosyncrasy as well as the local culture.
2. Mineral water and other basic amenities.
3. Local Transportation
* Minimum of 2 participants
* Group rates available
* This tour is 6 hours long
* We can also add a transfer service from Santiago in order to do this tour from/to the capital. Click on "Contact us" for that information.
$ 35 USD per person
- Local Restaurant Meal:
$20 USD Per person Extra
(includes Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert + Soft Drink or Glass of Wine)
- Wine Tasting at Caoba Tasting Room:
$15 USD per person Extra
Tasting Flight of 3 Chilean Wines